poem

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2003

• Reported By:Ankeny Iowa
NACS Preferred Merchants
St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Preferred Merchants consumer rip-off fraud St. Petersburg Florida

As the rest of you...I too fell for this "Credit Card" scam. BUT!!!... I specifically remember asking the "sales" person specifically about what I was getting to make sure I was actually going to recieve the "Mastercard" they promised. I remember repeated use of the term "VISA" and "MasterCard" and they even had me choose which I wanted to recieve.

Thank goodness I did some checking before I signed that paper they send out for you to sign. I just got off the phone with 'Tina' at their customer service line ( 727-384-4267 which is longdistance and I was on hold for 10+ mins :( ) BUT!!! I am supposedly getting a refund of my $200 :D If anyone says it can't be done - then they didn't try hard enough. You have to be firm but polite. Don't toss around lawsuits and lawyers to them - they have a script to follow - don't make them read from the hostile script.

Spend the $$ on the long distance call and GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!

Martin
My town, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2003 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-Preferred-Merchants/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-Preferred-Merchants-consumer-rip-off-fraud-St-Petersburg-Florida-45030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS Preferred Merchants