Complaint Review: N.A.C.S. St. Petersburg Florida

• Submitted: Sat, February 15, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2003

• Reported By:Wheat Ridge Colorado
N.A.C.S. St. Petersburg Florida
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS LIED rip-off scam Saint Petersburg Florida

*UPDATE Employee: looks like they are closing in Steven

*Consumer Comment: YOU HERD THE LADY!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Huh..??

NACS LIED and said it was a VISA or MasterCard ripped off and scammed Saint Petersburg Florida .....

Received a call from this company, at first it sounded too good to be true. So I drilled the guy on the phone with a ton of questions. Explained to him what I would be using the credit card for, which would be for my attorney and child custody case. He (Andrew) said it would be no problem, that it would take 30 days to receive. So I went forward with it.

Have had my attorney holding for the receipt of this card. Yeah I got the card, not a VISA or Master Card, but it came with a 1/2 inch thick catalog for crap I could buy. How sad it is that I could have been working my tail off somewhere else to find the money I owe my attorney. I called N.A.C.S. and they said they will refund me $165 or the $200 I sent, $35 early termination fee.

They said I misunderstood what they were telling me. That's total bullshit. If I ever see the money back I'll eat my shoe.

Kimberly
Wheat Ridge, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2003 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-St-Petersburg-Florida/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-LIED-rip-off-scam-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-45572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S. St. Petersburg Florida

looks like they are closing in Steven

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

seems like all your "Employees" are starting to talk to the authorities. It's just a matter of time till you can no longer get away with scaming people out of hard earned money. You know as well as I do (you told me yourself)that this card does nothing for anyone but take money for practly nothing and that the products in the catalogs you "PROVIDE" is nothing but garbage you can find at closeout stores for less then a buck. The products are priced at 10,000 times that and you should be ashamed of yourself, you know your stealing and you make your "Employees" do it daily. Well like I said in an earlier rebuttal, I have turned all the information I know over to the proper authorites and will help them to end the fraud you and your "Many fake shell companies" from taking innocent peoples hard earned money. You and all your people in Florida and New York make me sick.

YOU HERD THE LADY!!

AUTHOR: U A - (U.S.A.)

YOU HERD THE LADY ... SHE WILL EAT HER SHOE??
YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE THE MONEY BACK.... MAYBE YOU SHOULD START FIRING PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE SO YOUR COMPANY CAN STILL MAKE A LITTLE MONEY....
(KEYWORD) little BECAUSE WITH ALL THESE REFUNDS.... HOW IS THE COMPANY ABLE TO RUN AND HOW DOSE POOPIE STILL DRIVE A BENZ??? AND HOW ARE YOU PAYING EMPLOYEES WITHOUT BOUNCING CHECKS?? PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS....

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Huh..??

AUTHOR: Mona - (U.S.A.)

You will eat your shoe..??? What kind of an analogy is that? Oh, I'm sure the company will be sure to give you your money back after stating that. Oh, and you should probably just have the same lawyer get your money back, but if the company told you that you would get a refund, then what is your complaint? That you didn't know what you were buying?