Complaint Review: NACS aka National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 05, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 05, 2002

• Reported By:Omaha N
NACS aka National Association Credit Services
P O Box 41127 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS aka National Association Credit Services ripoff fraud business, cons bank info from people, withdrawals from accounts, no answer customer service number St Petersburg Florida

In viewing my bank statement, there is a $200 withdrawal made by NACS. I have made three attempts today to talk with somebody at the 727-384-4267 number behind NACS name on my bank statement.

Either the phone continued to ring(5:04 minutes to be exact!) or I got a recorded message stating "all representatives were busy, please hold". This is followed by sales pitches for their Preferred Merchant Visa Card.

I have not received any credit cards/offers from this company. Yet, this company has ripped off $200 from my bank account, of which they need to reimburse me AND inform me from whom/where they got my information!

The individual(s) of this company must be stopped and ALL monies they have stolen from people be reimbursed. I have written the Florida Better Business Bureau and State Attorney General's office regarding this ruthless rip-off. Additionally, I have sent a copy of the same letter to the same offices in Nebraska where I currently live.

Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2002 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-aka-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-aka-National-Association-Credit-Services-ripoff-fraud-business-cons-bank-info-from-p-34360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS aka National Association Credit Services