Complaint Review: N.A.C.S /and/or PREFERRED MERCHANTS BANK

• Submitted: Sun, December 22, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 22, 2002

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
N.A.C.S /and/or PREFERRED MERCHANTS BANK
P.O. BOX 41127 ST. PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S PREFERRED MERCHANTS BANK consumer rip-off fraud ST. PETERSBURG Florida

I was called about getting a credit card, Mastercards, and with only $200 up front money they would send me a welcome package in about 10 days then in 30 days our cards would arrive, with a $2500 credit limit.

After weeks of calling finally asking if this was a scam which they denied of course I told them I wanted a refund of my $200 immediately. They told me I would have my card in 7 days which I did receive but as in the other rip off report about this company all it was was Preferred Merchant card which said I had to buy from a catalog etc.

I am going to turn them into the U.S. Postal Service also for mail fraud. I am going to attempt to get a reversal on my checking account from my bank and if all this fails I will turn it over to my District Attorney.

Like the lady in Henderson Nevada who has a experience with this company, the best solution is to go to your bank if u have credit problems.

This company is a giant rip-off and commits major consumer fraud. Should be someone, somewhere, that help put them out of business.

Norma
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2002 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-andor-PREFERRED-MERCHANTS-BANK/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33743/NACS-PREFERRED-MERCHANTS-BANK-consumer-rip-off-fraud-ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-38974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S /and/or PREFERRED MERCHANTS BANK