Complaint Review: NACS national Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2003

• Reported By:Westerly Rhode Island
NACS national Association Credit Services
PO BOX41127 St.Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS national Association Credit Services was told I would receive Visa/Mastercard Did not receive after paid them $200.00 St.Petersburg Florida

I was told over the phone I was eligible for Visa/Mastercard. There was a one time processing fee of $200.00. I thought that was strange because most usually you are not charged that fee up front.I was reassured that was normal procedure for that company after I had questioned it.

I paid the fee and was told within a few weeks I would receive my member benefit package and credit card. I received in the mail a catalog with stuff to purchase and a Preferred Merchants Card.

Things I do not even want. I was told that I was going to receive a Visa/Mastercard and that is what I want. This company totally ripped me off. I want my money back. And these people can go!!! ???...

Theresa
Westerly, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2003 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-national-Association-Credit-Services/StPetersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-national-Association-Credit-Services-was-told-I-would-receive-VisaMastercard-Did-no-50250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS national Association Credit Services