Complaint Review: NACS (national association credit services)

• Submitted: Fri, January 03, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 03, 2003

• Reported By:paramount California
NACS (national association credit services)
PO Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS national association credit services Rip-off They told me over the phone that I will receive a Mastercard Visa card tricked and lied to us Saint Petersburg Florida

I been told over the phone that I will be receiving in the mail a Mastercard/Visa card and that I could use this card to any store / business that accepts Mastercard/Visa. After seven weeks I received a Preferred Merchants Membership card and catalogs. Which really ticked me off because I don't want that and that's not what they promised over the phone.

So I called them ( which they put me in hold for 45 mins. ans its long distance for me) they told me to go to their websiteand all the information of getting the mastercard/ visa card would be there. Instead the website lead me to this "rip-off" site. Which is good so that a lot of people would be more aware of what kind of Company is NACS.

Paramount, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2003 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-national-association-credit-services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-national-association-credit-services-Rip-off-They-told-me-over-the-phone-that-I-will-39928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS (national association credit services)