Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2002

• Reported By:Orange California
NACS
www.nacscredit.com Orange, California U.S.A.

NACS ripoff credit card scam screwed others too Tampa Bay Florida

The same scam happened to me, you all know the story, they call you up tell you you've been approved for a credit card with a credit line of $2500 and a 6.9% interest. I'm a freshmen in college and I was actually thinking about getting a credit card so I could start building my credit, and this sounded like it would help.

So they told me they would take $200 out of my account and they needed my account number, you know the rest. Well luckily right afterwards I went on the internet, looking for the website address they gave me which was www.nacscredit.com, of course there was none, and then I found this website, and I went out to my bank ASAP closed that account and started up a new one, they aren't getting any money out of me, but if anyone wants me to help them in reporting anything let me know, I live in california, and I know these scams having happened in NY and FL but I haven't heard of many in CA. Let me know if you need me for any kind of legal action against them.Good luck to the rest of you.

Athena
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/Orange-California-92867/NACS-ripoff-credit-card-scam-screwed-others-too-Tampa-Bay-Florida-37322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS