Complaint Review: N.A.C.S.

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2003

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
N.A.C.S.
P.O. Box 41127 Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S. Rip-off ROBBED Petersburg Florida

Back in January of 2003 I get a phone call and the guy on the phone is like "Hi how are you doing...blah blah blah" then he proceeds to tell me about this great credit card with a 2500 credit limit and I can get $1000 in cash advances, and I can use it wherever, AND he told me it was just like MasterCard. So, I go through the whole ordeal and finally (5 weeks later) I get this packet in the mail that has this membership card in it.

When I call them back about this they tell me "oh, it is a credit card". Now I'm stuck with 2 $100.00 Merchandise Certificates, -$200.00 in my bank account, and a flimsy piece of plastic. I spoke to a receptionist, a manager and the manager said the same thing the receptionist said which was "sorry you're not getting your money back".

I gave him a good ear chewing before I finally asked him for the owner or president of the company and he referred me to a P.O. Box. So I'm writing a letter which will be drafted by my lawyer and it will be going out in the mail in the next couple of days.

Josh
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2003 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-Rip-off-ROBBED-Petersburg-Florida-49864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S.