Complaint Review: N.A.C.S

• Submitted: Thu, February 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2003

• Reported By:PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania
N.A.C.S
P.O. BOX 41127 ST. PETERSBURGH, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S RIP-OFF TOLD ME I WOULD RECEIVE A $2500 CREDIT CARD TO USE ANYWHERE BUT IT WAS A MERCHANT CARD & WHEN I CALLED TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY SAID NO ST. PETERSBURGH FLORIDA

I was called on the phone and told I was approved for $25oo creidt card. I was told that I could use the card any where. I found out it was a merchant card after they took my money from my bank account. I tried to call them and tell them that I did not want the card the told me I had to keep it or lose my money.

I was under the impression that this was a regular credit card this whole company is a ripoff and scame and deceptive to people I wish I can get my $200.00 back that I payed for this junk card.

Marcia
Pennsuaken, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2003 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/ST-PETERSBURGH-Florida-33743/NACS-RIP-OFF-TOLD-ME-I-WOULD-RECEIVE-A-2500-CREDIT-CARD-TO-USE-ANYWHERE-BUT-IT-WAS-A-M-44468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S