Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2002

• Reported By:Kenmore New York
NACS
PO BOX 41127 ST PETERSBURGH, Florida U.S.A.

NACS SCAMMED INTO BELIEVING COULD REESTABLISH CREDIT IF I GAVE THEM $200 ripped off and scammed ST PETERSBURGH Florida

Contacted by phone with approval for $2500. line of credit w/ 3.9%APR and the promise of receiving my initial payment back to credit to my account. They took two withdrawels out of my account on two seperate occassions. One for $100. and the other for $200. two wks later. Sent certified letter wanting refund and also reimbersement for the overdraft amounts that were caused by them taking more money out of my checking account than they should of.

Threatened to file complaints with FTC and Att General (done that. Also contacted my local news station.

Haven't heard from them but I am taking all the information I have found and going to my bank to see if they can help me!

Vicki
Kenmore, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2002 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/ST-PETERSBURGH-Florida-33743/NACS-SCAMMED-INTO-BELIEVING-COULD-REESTABLISH-CREDIT-IF-I-GAVE-THEM-200-ripped-off-and-sc-39280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS