Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2002

• Reported By:Midland MI
P.O. Box 41127 St Pete, Florida U.S.A.

NACS ( N.A.C.S. ) Credit Card scam - they will rip you off!

This company called me Oct 4th 2001 and asked me to apply for a Visa credit card to re-establish a perfect credit rating. 5 phone calls and almost 3 months later, I have received squat! With each phone call, I am reassured my package is to arrive within 10-14 business days.

The company asked for my checking account number over the phone, and soon withdrew $200 from my account.

This was supposedly a safeguard for them in some way, and I was promised that I would receive $200 credit on my card as soon as I got it.

I was fine with that until I realized I wasn't getting the card!

Stay away from this company, they WILL rip you off! Here is their contact information. I was told I should write this address to cancel the card.

P.O. Box 41127
St. Pete FL 33743

Midland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Pete-Florida-33743/NACS-NACS-Credit-Card-scam-they-will-rip-you-off-9715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS