Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Fri, January 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 10, 2003

• Reported By:madera California
NACS
PO BOX 41127 St. Pete, Florida U.S.A.

NACS rip-off St. Pete Florida

I recieved a call from some dude offerring me a credit card a couple of months ago. My credit is really, really bad so I was suspicious. Anyhow, this guy was pretty smooth. I told him I wasn't interested a couple of times, but he persisted. I won't lie, he had me convinced that they could help fix my credit. He asked for my account number to begin the process. I gave it to him (big mistake). I asked him why (after the fact).

And he said it was because it was a secured credit card and they needed $200 to start the process. $200!!! I told him "no way. I can't afford $200!" Then he said "how about in a few months" And , again, I told him "NO" Then I asked to be removed from their list.

2 months later....I check my account balance. $200 is missing from my account. "What the F****?" NACS in Florida did and electronic withdrawal my bank clerk tells me. WHO THE HELL IS NACS!!!

It turns out it's the A**hole I told I wasn't interested. But he had my bank info, so I guess he figured it was cool with me. Obviously it's not. I'm in the middle of trying to stop the payment as I write this. I have checks out that will bounce if these guys get my money. I am SO PISSED right now.

So that's my NACS story. Unfortunately it's all true.

Phil
madera, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2003 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Pete-Florida-33743/NACS-rip-off-St-Pete-Florida-40969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS