sell

• Submitted: Wed, January 22, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 22, 2003

• Reported By:Grafton West Virginia
N.A.C.S
P.O Box 41127, St. Pete, FL 33743 St. Pete, Florida U.S.A.

NACS ripoff, deceived, terrible con artist fake . Pete Florida

I also received a call from that company and today received the send in voided check notice for a credit card, I'm glad I found this site, I had doubts.

I've been checking my account but as of yet no money was removed. I've tried the phone # posted here, but get a disconnected number recording. These guys are a joke, something should be done.

More than likely its just a group of people trying to make a quick buck from our hard earned dollar

Adam
Grafton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2003 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Pete-Florida-33743/NACS-ripoff-deceived-terrible-con-artist-fake-Pete-Florida-42400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S