Complaint Review: N.A.C.S.

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:Belt Montana
N.A.C.S.
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services aka N.A.C.S. ripoff Credit card fraud rip-off St. Petersburg Florida

I was contacted by NACS by telephone. Michelle was the woman I spoke with. She stated that I had been approved to receive a Major Credit Card with a $2500.00 credit limit and that I would also receive a Preferred Merchants card also that I could use like a Sears card. There was no mention of the 35%you had to pay upfront, plus the shipping charges. There was also to be 2 certificates for $100. that could be applied to the balance on my Major Credit card, so for $200. I had to put out, the vouchers would cover this fee. I'm here to tell you, this is a deceptive, fraudlunt company. I tried 3-4 times to contact them, was placed on hold, and kept there for 45-60minutes. I have contacted the Attorney General's Office in Tampa Florida and am sending them information. I have also contacted the Federal Trade Commission in Seattle Washington. I have also stopped payment on my money at the bank. I encourage anyone who has had contact with these people to contact the Attorney General's office in Tampa and the Federal Trade Commission in Seattle Washington. They both are most interested in this company.

Rhonda
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743-0471/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS-ripoff-Credit-card-fraud-rip-off-St-Pet-40384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S.