Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Tue, October 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2002

• Reported By:Edgerton KS
NACS
PO Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Bully Tactics and Rudeness continual calls abused & mistreated St. Petersburg Florida

This company called me continuously, left recorded messages, was rude to others in the household when I wasn't available. When they did reach me, they told me that I had been approved for a credit card that I had applied for, which I hadn't applied for in reality.

When I told them I was fine and didn't need any more credit cards I was told that was just fine they would just "put another negative mark on my credit report". I said "pardon me", they said "you're pardoned". I asked them what they meant, they said, well when you apply for a credit card and are denied credit, it puts a negative mark on your credit report.

They were very "bullish" and "rude". I finally told them to do what they must and I would deal with them at a later date.

Lisa
Edgerton, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2002 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-Bully-Tactics-and-Rudeness-continual-calls-abused-mistreated-St-Petersburg-Florida-33703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS