Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2003

• Reported By:Midlothian Illinois
NACS
PO Box 41127 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS National Associates Credit Services ripoff St Petersburg Florida

NACS National Associates Credit Services ripoff dead beat only cares about himself Dad deceptive company dead beat only cares about himself Dad dead Beat inconsiderate Mom corruption consumer rip-off fraud consumer fraud ripoff con artist fake ripoff cheated employees and screwed the customers even more con artist fake ripoff cheated employees and screwed the customers even more ripoff business from hell abused & mistreated ripoff consumer rip-off fraud St Petersburg Florida .....

Nacs called my home, offered me a credit card (visa or mc) with a $2500 limit. Nacs said it would help rebuild my credit. All they needed was a $200 deposit.

Nacs electronically took the money from my checking account on 10-18-01. After not receiving the credit card, my bank electronically retreived my $200.

Now Nacs has put a negitive remark on my credit report. A clear violation of the FAIR CREDIT BILLING ACT. I never received a credit card from Nacs. On my credit report, Nacs has listed a credit card and delinquency of over 90 days. I never received a credit card from Nacs so how could I have a balance of $325.

I have contacted the Florida Consumer Services,On 12-19-02 Nacs has responded to this complaint with a letter stating "they would adjust my credit file to my advantage."

Well, needless to say Nacs has yet to ADJUST MY CREDIT FILE.

Pat
Midlo, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-National-Associates-Credit-Services-ripoff-St-Petersburg-Florida-45938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS