Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:salem Oregon
Po Box 41127 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS bigtime credit scam is a rip off ripoff fraud business St Petersburg Florida

This company is truely a rip off.
I got a call last night from them promising $2,500 credit limit for only $200 that would be debited out of my bank account on March 31st of this year. I agreed because I am trying to rebuild my credit. What I found to be a little odd was that they got my phone number and I have it unlisted.
My husband tried to tell me that he thought they were a scam, but I did not listen. Sorry Robert!!!
When I tried to ask questions about the credit limit and what I could spend it on, they responed with "items out of our catalogue" If you are really trying to rebuild your credit, I don't think buying catologue items is the way.
Shortly after they got my bank account number, they hung up on me.

I got a call this morning from the same company asking me if I want to rebuild my credit, I told the guy that they already called me yesterday, and he said no we didn't. I said yes you did because you offered me $2,500 to rebuild my credit through a catologue and I want to cancel this membership. He said I don't know what you are talking about and hung up on me again.

I don't believe that this company is honest or true about it's services. I do not reccomend it at all.

salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-bigtime-credit-scam-is-a-rip-off-ripoff-fraud-business-St-Petersburg-Florida-48189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS