Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Mon, February 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 10, 2003

• Reported By:Fargo North Dakota
NACS
P. O. Box 40130, St Petersburg, Fl St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS ripoff business from hell St Petersburg Florida

Well add my name to the list of the many who fell for this scheme. My story is the same as I have been reading on this site over the last half hour. The phone call, the $200 deposit, yada, yada, yada. However with my phone call once I agreed to the initial $200 they tried to up it to @250, at which point I hung up on them. They called me back, I hung up..yada, yada, yada, yada.

A stop payment was order, the money was returned to my account only to have them try it again. I'm disillusioned with myself mostly and in seeing all of these reports about this company here. With all of these reports, and will all of these people contacting the FCC, the BBB...WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS?

Thanks for letting me rant.

Becky
Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2003 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-ripoff-business-from-hell-St-Petersburg-Florida-44810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS