Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
NACS
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Fake Credit Card ripoff Offer St. Petersburg Florida

*Author of original report: NACS... Didn't Get my money thanks to this site

I have filed a complaint with the FLORIDA STATES ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE and I recommend everyone else does the same.

I am filing this complaint because I am about to become a victim of this fraud.

I received a phone call on 2/12/2003 and was immediately told that I was approved for the credit card I had applied for and that they just needed to verify that I had an active checking account. (The reason this worked is because I had recently applied for a credit card).

Once I provided them with my Account Information, they proceded to my social security information (which I would not provide and this is when I be came suspicious. I told them that if they had my application then they would already have that information.

I was told that there was going to be a 200.00 fee which I agreed to while thinking that this was a credit card I was getting.

Near the end of the conversation the person through in that I understood that I was not getting a credit card and that I was getting a Merchant Account Card good for ordering from catalogues that they supplied. Upon the person telling me this I was transferred to an automated response system that told me an approval number. That number was 10904321.

After I that I was disconnected.

I have been trying for 5 days now to contact the customer service number that I was given and after 5 mins of listening to a recording, the recording stops and no one answers that phone for as long as you hold. I found out more information about this company at.

-----Cut this link into your browser --------
type=0&submit2=Search%21

Jason
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-Fake-Credit-Card-ripoff-Offer-St-Petersburg-Florida-45824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS

NACS... Didn't Get my money thanks to this site

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

Hi everyone.

Thanks to this site I took action on closed my checking account and opened another one before NACS could get my money.

Now I worry about my credit report as another Complaintant has wrote "NACS put delinquent 90 on their credit". I am trying to repair my credit and this is going to tic me off if these A@@Hole@ mess up what I have been working the last year to repair.

I really want to know how this guys got my information.

The last thing that I applied for was a First Premier Bank Credit Card.

Did anyone else apply for this card and not get contacted by them but NACS instead.

Please write to the Florida State Attorney Generals office as I have. http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/~cs/ccform.html

Good luck to all of you who have already been taken.

Respectfully,