Complaint Review: N.A.C.S.

• Submitted: Mon, February 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 10, 2003

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
N.A.C.S.
NACSCORP.8.COM St. Petesburgh Florida, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S. ripoff ripoff deception ripped off and scammed St. Petesburgh Florida

I was contacted by phone in November or December of 2002 by NACS. They told me I would recieve a merchants membership and A master or visa card for worth $2,500 dollars. All I haved receved is two merchandise books a Plastic mechants membership card.

I tried to call them several times only to get a recording saying that a represenative will be with me shortly I stayed on the phone atleast 1 hour. The about they withdrew from my checking account was $200.00 I believe .

I would have to check with my bank for the exact amount. An the Only address they sent was P.O. Box 41127 I thought they were a legal business. I tried to e-mail them to tell them I wanted a Refund. Thank You

Denise
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2003 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/St-Petesburgh-Florida-Florida-33743/NACS-ripoff-ripoff-deception-ripped-off-and-scammed-St-Petesburgh-Florida-44937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S.