Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:Joplin Missouri
NACS
P.O.Box 41127, St.Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS ripoff stole $200 from my checking account AFTER I called them to cancel St.Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: My bank reversed the charge.

I recieved a phone call about 2/19/03 offering me credit, the person told me it was visa/mastercard, then after getting my bank account # she told me that it wasn't, and wouldnt' cancel. I called them back about 2-3 weeks later when I got the papers form them and cancelled, I was told that they would not take money out of my account and they did anyway on 3/20/03(nasty little surprise for me, they overdrafted my account and took money I needed to pay bill).

Levonna
Joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2003 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/StPetersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-ripoff-stole-200-from-my-checking-account-AFTER-I-called-them-to-cancel-StPetersbur-50150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS

My bank reversed the charge.

AUTHOR: Levonna - (U.S.A.)

I went to my bank saturday and they were very happy to help me by reversing the transaction.They Called me today to let me know that all they were charging for was the stoppayment(small fee to pay to keep form getting my money stolen).

I have the phone # for the consumer protection Division state Attorney's office for the St. Petersburg area given courtesy of their police department. it is 727-464-6200. I am still going to pursue the issue even though I have my money back!

Also, I would like to thank Everyone who keeps this website functioning and those who created it.(That includes ALL tohse who had/have the courage to post what happened to them it takes guts to admit you have been "suckered".)

Thanks;