Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2003

• Reported By:Landis North Carolina
NACS
PO Box 41127, St. Petesburg FL 33743 Nationwide U.S.A.

NACS ripoff St. Petersburg Florida

I was contacted by a man one time and he asked me if I wanted a credit card. I only needed to put $200.00 and that they would send me one and that they would send me two vouchers for $100 each and that I could use toward payments that I made for the card; so I did as they asked.

When I received the package I was surprised because there was no credit card in there. They sent me a book, like a catalog, that I could order from. Not only did I had to pay 35% down, I also had to pay for the shipping costs and a 5% fee.

I called them and I had to try several times because either the phone was busy or there wasn't enought operators at that time. Once I got a hold of them and I wanted my money back, they told me that I needed to send a letter stating that, so I did. There was no answer, so again I tried calling and calling, but I still haven't had any luck in getting through.

Of course, I did not place any orders as it seems ridiculous to me to have to pay all the extra money to get their stuff. So after not ordering anything, I have received a letter saying that I would be charged $33.00 fee for account inactivity.

Karim
Landis, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2003 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/nationwide/NACS-ripoff-St-Petersburg-Florida-41554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS