Complaint Review: N.A.C.S

• Submitted: Wed, January 22, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 22, 2003

• Reported By:Grafton West Virginia
p.o box 41127, st.pete, fl 33743 st.pete, Florida U.S.A.

NACS ripoff cheated employees and screwed the customers even more st.pete Florida

I recently wrote a ripoff report about this company. I do not as of yet know if they are ripoffs, but I tried the number I found here and got a disconnected recording, but then I searched through altavista for pmc credit, since this is who promotes them, and found their website, exact same address and all, same terms with the $200 voided check.

I called the number listed on their site under terms and conditions and actually talked to someone, I don't if this means they are legit or not, so I'm still waiting to see. I've entered the number here, but in case it doesn't show up, the number is: 727-384-4267. I hope this helps whoever it can

Grafton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2003 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/stpete-Florida-33743/NACS-ripoff-cheated-employees-and-screwed-the-customers-even-more-stpete-Florida-42407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S