Complaint Review: NACS

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 27, 2002

• Reported By:chester pa
NACS
www.nacs.8m.com st.petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS ripped off and scammed St.Petersburg Florida

*0: N.A.C.S...... $200 was refunded !!!!!!

I was also contacted by phone,telling me i was approved for a MASTER CARD or VISA. Everyone knows the rest of the story. OK so first these people have our BANK ACCOUNT #'s & our $200. I'm on disability & cant afford to waste a cent. I informed Master card that NACS was using their name to scam people. and have heard nothing further.I'm wondering if Master Card & Visa are involved & get percentage of the money thats scamed.You would think THEY would want to put a stop to this also.Since information is shared im begining to think they sell information on people trying to build credit.

Since i applied for a Visa & Master Card ive been Contacted by numerous companies similar to NACS. If anyone is interested in starting a CIVIL COMPLAINT im with you.I really cant afford a lawyer alone,but maybe as a group we can do something about this.STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

Maggie
Chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2002 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS/stpetersburg-Florida-33734/NACS-ripped-off-and-scammed-StPetersburg-Florida-36497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS

#1 0

N.A.C.S...... $200 was refunded !!!!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

Heres what i did. I mailed them a copy of my report here(since they have no e-mail).along with copies of the HEADERS on each page.Along with a copy of the complaint i filed with the Federal Trade Commission(i sent the ftc copies of the reports also).There is a LAW that credit card companies cannot pre deduct money for credit cards the TSR law.I also told NACS that i sent copies to the media.within 2 days i had my money back in my account
THEN I found out that STEVE RAYKER did 18 days in jail & 2 yrs. probation for scamming people. So i sent my report,the headers,along with ANY info i could get to the... FBI,FCC,FTC. This guy's been scamming people for years. Hes become a MILLIONAIRE with our hard earned money, and i dont think 18 days & 2yrs of probation is enough.
It costs nothing to file complaints with any of these offices. I feel i got not only my $200 dollars back .... but triple that in information along with "piece of mind".