Complaint Review: NACS/PMC

• Submitted: Fri, February 07, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Knox Kentucky
NACS/PMC
POB 41127 St Petersburg FL 33743 ST Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS/PMC ripoff artists or just boneheads with a noose ST Petersburg Pasadena Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fraud and Scam Artist alert!!!

*Consumer Comment: It's Your Fault

It started with a phone call in October of 2002, A friendly voice stated that I was preaproved for this fabulous Credit Card.

I let this guy go through his speal and at the end he asked me what I thought, I told him he was a fruit cake and hung up.

The next day I get the same phone call and the same guy calling (weird huh?) Once again he did his thing and I did mine, only this time I used Adult Language and told him to take me off the call/mailing list. I was not about to pay $200.00 for a credit card just to buy stuff out of a catalog.

The end of the month rolled along and I noticed that someone(NACS) had drafted money from my account. I contacted the bank and asked them who authorized this transaction. They had no good answers for me. I then called the customer service number and got nothing. Drafts have been going on until the end of january when my bank closed my account because it was 287.00 in the hole.

Today February 6, 2003 I finally got someone on the phone and the butt chewing began. I told mindy to transfer me to a supervisor who reluctantly transfered me to tyrone who plays a very good fred estair when you box him in the corner to refund my money or else. He declined, so I told him the next phone call he will get is from my attorney.

So far I have spoken to the FBI, BBB, And the Attorney Generals office of both Florida and Kentucky and trust me people they are eager to help. Once I finish the required paper work I will be pushing for a Class action Law Suit.

Carl
Fort Knox, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2003 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACSPMC/ST-Petersburg-Florida/NACSPMC-ripoff-artists-or-just-boneheads-with-a-noose-ST-Petersburg-Pasadena-Florida-44493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS/PMC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fraud and Scam Artist alert!!!

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I had the same theing happen to me. I received a call, because I have no credit and they told me how I could build up my credit. After talking to my Mother, I called to cancel, and they kept giving me there rude answers, that I had to wiat 3 days to cancel. So I put a stop on my payments from my bank. I even had to cancel my bank account. This company told me this was a Federal offense to cancel, and that they would report it to my credit agency. This also told me they would charge me $25 for stopping the payments to them. Now they tell me I have to cancel in 7 days. These people are the biggest rip off artists I have talked to, and yes I also talked to Tyrone, who was very rude.

It's Your Fault

AUTHOR: Phillip - (U.S.A.)

And how do you think they made charges to your account...??? You didnt just hang up on them when they called ya!!!! You're the one who gave them your bank account information just like the rest of these idiots who did and they probably got ya on a recorder too. It's probably a decent company it's just you few consumers who dont know what you're buying.....Sheesh! Most of you don't even know how to spell when making a complaint..! Think people!!