Complaint Review: NADN Nation Audit Defence Network

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 23, 2004

• Reported By:Fruitvale Idaho
NADN Nation Audit Defence Network
4340 S. Valley View #202 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN Nation Audit Defence Network ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Big Time Rip Off, They call every day & threaten

I signed up for NADN on 10-03 and I sent my tax infomation in and they said they couldn't save me any on my taxes so I tried to cancel. When I signed up they said I could just call in and cancel. When I tried to cancel they said I had to send in a fax and I was working out of town and didn't usually get back before all the businesses were closed.

The last day I had to send the fax I happened to get off early and got time to send the fax. I had to have the fax in by 11-05-03 it was fairly late in the afternoon when I sent it and they didnt log it in until the next day which made it late for my refund. Even though they sent me a letter stating that they would refund my money.

Nick
Fruitvale, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2003 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-Nation-Audit-Defence-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Nation-Audit-Defence-Network-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-75826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN Nation Audit Defence Network

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Big Time Rip Off, They call every day & threaten

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

They are really a pain in the hinnie. They call every day & threaten saying if I don't come up with more money then the IRS will be after me.
What can be done? First they tell me I don't owe any more monies when I sent the first monies to them for the Mall for All. I sent them $1700.00 which they told me I could change my mind in 3 day's. Then when I try to call them & say no I can't afford this they don't answer my call or return my call. Then they go ahead & take my money then to procide to lie to me even more.The same old story I have been reading here.
Call's every day. I have even thought about telling them I died or that this preson no longer has this phone # just to stop the call's.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!