Complaint Review: NADN - National Audit Defense Network - And ORYAN MANAGEMENT

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 18, 2004

• Reported By:WINDSOR Ohio
NADN - National Audit Defense Network - And ORYAN MANAGEMENT
302 S. MILLIKEN SUITE F ONTARIO,CA,91761 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN And ORYAN MANAGEMENT RIPOFF LIED TO ME AND TAKEN THOUSANDS OF $$$$$$ LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: thank God for this forum

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Oryan address

*Consumer Suggestion: Oryan physical address please

*Consumer Comment: Response to Barbar, Windsor, Oh

These 2 companies are a disgrace to the USA.They called me and feed me this really good line about all the tax benefits and the mall program.I tried to get my money back on a few different occasions and evertime I called I either got a different person or voice mail.

Just before NADN filed bankrupt I had a gentleman by the name of Ed Baker try to get me to sink another $10445.00 into this scamming company.Thank GOD I did not go for it.

He wanted me to pull the money out of my 401k.I had 1 of there coustomer service reps hang up on me one time because I got upset and started yelling for my money back.

People I don't know about you all but these companies have a lot of my money that I want back.They have taken from my children as far as I am concerned.

I have dealt with about 6 different sales reps that have ripped me off.Mark Baush,Rick Edmonds,Ed Baker,Tim Erickson,Evie (Client Reselutions), Virginia (Tax Dept.)I have been waiting since March to get my tax info back from NADN so I can send it in. Trey at (Oryan)does not return phone calls.

Keywordgold.com is also involved in this somewhere in this mix. Should also be checked into.

I want my money back. I say we get a lawsuit together. Anybody involved in selling, tax preparation,owners of these companies should be put in prison for ripping the hard working Americans off.

Barbara
WINDSOR, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-And-ORYAN-MANAGEMENT/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada/NADN-And-ORYAN-MANAGEMENT-RIPOFF-LIED-TO-ME-AND-TAKEN-THOUSANDS-OF-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-94554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN - National Audit Defense Network - And ORYAN MANAGEMENT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I as well have been "ripped off" by the high pressure sales tactics and lost $4650.00 by the 4 year tax prep and getting into the worthless "mall4all". I spoke with several people attempting to get answers to no avail. You would think by all the advertising on conservative, reputable radio stations, the clientele would be educated, well connected people looking for help with taxes as we all probably paying too much.

I wish I had researched this company prior to investing this money. If a class action suit develops, I want to very much be a part of it. Please keep me updated and thank God for this forum.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Oryan address

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Aaron, this is the "snail" mail for Oryan

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Oryan physical address please

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

Dorothy or Barbara,

Do you have a real address for Oryan? I have been trying to contact them for some time to no avail. Please post that info below!

Response to Barbar, Windsor, Oh

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Barbara, are you aware NADN claimed Chapt 7, a Trustee was named, employees sent home and the locks were changed on the doors.
I encourage you to look for messages from Dorothy, Woodville, this will bring you up to date.
Like the rest of us, all you can do is hope we can find a Class Action Attorney that would delve into this.