Complaint Review: NADN, National Audit Defense Network, Oryan Management, Mallforall & Shop'n2000

• Submitted: Thu, June 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2004

• Reported By:high point North Carolina
NADN, National Audit Defense Network, Oryan Management, Mallforall & Shop'n2000
4330 S. Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN, Oryan Management ripoff, Scam, Liars Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: AMT Consulting Also Called me/NADN/ORYAN/SCAM/BANKRUPTCY

If anyone receives a call from anyone selling us hit generators or ways to increase traffic to our malls please email the justice Department immediately. They recieved our names from some where and they are trying to find out where.
Evan.J.Davis@usdoj.gov
Phyllis.Jo.Gervasio@usdoj.gov

I received a call from ATM consulting they alse went by interlink financial to sell me a hit generator. I emailed the DOJ and they were very interested.

Beverly
high point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2004 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-Oryan-Management-Mallforall-Shopn2000/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Oryan-Management-ripoff-Scam-Liars-Las-Vegas-Nevada-95349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN, National Audit Defense Network, Oryan Management, Mallforall & Shop'n2000

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AMT Consulting Also Called me/NADN/ORYAN/SCAM/BANKRUPTCY

AUTHOR: Judith - (U.S.A.)

AMT Consulting called me on June 17 at noon. After the man asked me if I owned a mall4all I didn't give him the opportunity to tell me what it was he wanted.

I have learned that the ony way I can be scammed is when I listen to the garbage. I have a new tool now. It's called "HANGING UP THE PHONE".