Complaint Review: NADN -National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2004

• Reported By:Madera California
NADN -National Audit Defense Network
www.awayirs.org Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN -National Audit Defense Network ripoff artists will take you for thousands of dollars.. don't be fooled Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Our stories are the same

I have spent thousands of hard earned dollars with this company. They call me at least three times a week trying to get me to spend more, and they fraudulently got me to purchase another Mallforall website, leading my husband and me to believe that what we were buying were the search engines to get the ridiculously high note down on the first website we bought.

They are scam artists, and when you tell them you can't afford to spend any more, they get nasty with you.

I am still waiting for my taxes to be done by them, if in fact they are working on them at all. Please advise me on how to get out of this mess.

Patricia
Madera, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-ripoff-artists-will-take-you-for-thousands-of-dollars-91414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN -National Audit Defense Network

I don't know how to get out of this mess but I our stories are so much alike.

We also spend thousand of dollars with this company ( we have 3 malls). My feeling are once they have you it is really hard to get out. THey call me every other day about the hit generator. THey just can't take no for an answer. They get really abusive if you tell them NO( or even worse if you refuse to stick it on your credit card). They tell me I have no choice but to get the hit generator or the irs will come after me. I figure they will come after me anyway. They also told me that they have never had a dissatisified customer where the generators are considered. I find that very hard to believe.

They have also had my taxes since Feb. I was told this week that if you had your taxes in by the end of feb they should be done by the end of this month ( probably another lie from them).