Complaint Review: NADN - National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Thu, June 17, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 17, 2004

• Reported By:Johnstown Pennsylvania
NADN - National Audit Defense Network
5300 W. Sahara, Suite 101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN - National Audit Defense Network fraudulent tax shelter, Mall For All Las Vegas Nevada

In 2003, I purchased a MallForAll store, expecting business tax deductions and tax credits. In January 2004, I was sold an upgrade to my site, however, it turned out to be another site. I never received verification of my site or copies of the note and management agreement. I was given a zip code by the salesman.

Over several months, sometimes 2 times per day, I was contacted by a tax specialist regarding, I thought, my pending 2003 tax return. Each time they tried to sell me a Gold Hit Generator that would bring my websites into IRS compliance. I was very skeptical and did not purchase the generators. On May 15, 2004, I agreed to the purchase of two Gold Hot Generators and a Gold corporation for a total of $6500.

I tried to put the expense on my credit card, but I was told by the salesman, Steve Shanks, that since they had to advance the legal filing fees, they couldn't have chargebacks, so it had to come out of my checking account as an EFT transfer. The transfer took place on May 18. A few days later, I received notice from Oryan Mgt that NADN was in Chapter 7. I have not heard anything since, and have been unsuccessful in getting my money back through the bank.

A few days later, I received a call from LJ at CPR Business Solutions. He sounded remarkably like the people at NADN and offered to market my websites for $3500. He guaranteed that my sites would receive 150,000 visitors within 10 months. I did not purchase this service. I have since received at least 3 calls from LJ, each becoming more urgent, telling me that I had to do something within 120 days and the "clock is ticking". He threatened that Oryan would be going out of business, but my websites would be unaffected. However, if Oryan went belly up, the notes would be sold to a collection agency and they would destroy my credit rating.

On 6/15, I received a call from Interlink Financial Group. They directed me to Keyword Gold and I was informed by the Keyword service rep that NADN had placed many orders for generators, but had not paid for them. Keyword Gold claims to have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars as a result of NADN. I have not done any business with them. They had my paperwork, but no money.

It is apparent that NADN was conducting a fraudulent enterprise and continued to market their services right up to the date of the Chapter 7 filing.

I have been seriously financially impaired by these thieves and would gladly assist in any investigation. I am anxious to participate in a class action suit against them in hopes of getting some of my hard-earned money back.
Please contact me through this posting.

Anonymous
Johnstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2004 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-fraudulent-tax-shelter-Mall-For-All-Las-Vegas-Neva-95260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN - National Audit Defense Network