Complaint Review: NADN, National Audit Defense, Oryan Management, Mallforall & Shop'n2000

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:high point North Carolina
NADN, National Audit Defense, Oryan Management, Mallforall & Shop'n2000
4340 S. Valley View Blvd, Suite 230 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN, Oryan Management ripoff, Scam, liars Las Vegas Nevada

I am so sick of this mess that NADN has put us in. I was wondering if anyone who filed their taxes already included the income from the 1099. I am not sure what to do with this since the DOJ says this was a scam.

I did call the IRS and they said to be safe you probably should claim in and when and if the lawsuit is settled and it is proven to be a sham and there were no promissary notes then we cam make an amendment on our taxes. that means I have to pay taxes on $1800 that I actually never received. I hate to see how much I am going to have to pay the IRS when I have my accountant do them.

high point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Oryan-Management-Mallforall-Shopn2000/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Oryan-Management-ripoff-Scam-liars-Las-Vegas-Nevada-94370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN, National Audit Defense, Oryan Management, Mallforall & Shop'n2000