Complaint Review: NADN /ORAYN MANAGEMENT

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:SAN GABRIAL California
NADN /ORAYN MANAGEMENT
4330 S. VALLEY VIEW LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN/ORAYN MANAGEMENT Ripoff! I GOT HELP SOMEWHERE ELSE. LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Comment: They are still a little slimy

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: they are not a rip off

*Consumer Suggestion: CPR SOLUTIONS ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS TOO

*Consumer Comment: How did you find CPR Business Solutions?

THE REASON I'M PUTTING THIS UP IS BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT HELP FROM A COMPANY CALLED CPR BUSINESS SOLUTIONS THEY HELP ME WITH ME WITH MY INTERNET HOME BASED BUSINESS, SO FOR I HAVE HAD 32,128 VISITORS TO MY WEBSITE AND I HAVE NO MORE DEBT OR PROMISORY NOTE THANKS FOR YOUR HELP CPR

Steven
SAN JOSE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2004 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-ORAYN-MANAGEMENT/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89103/NADNORAYN-MANAGEMENT-Ripoff-I-GOT-HELP-SOMEWHERE-ELSE-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-79892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN /ORAYN MANAGEMENT

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

CPR has called me twice in the last 3 days. First to try and sell me "hits" for my website, which was 5 times the price I can get them elsewhere ($500). Then the next day when Oryan Management stated they were folding they called to sell me "legal counsel" at $35 a month telling me the bankruptcy court (oryan has not filed bankruptcy, yet...) was going to make the out standing notes due in 90 days. That in itself is a lie. Along with what I was told about the hits and the contract they sent me didn't give me anything more than what I could get on the internet for under $100!

Basically they are using the same scare tactics that NADN did. Also not much credibilty when even their main email and salesmans emails are not in their domain, several are Yahoo addresses! Can you say boiler room sales?

It's only my opinion, but they are trying all the same scare tactics NADN did... so why would they be any better. As for the first post about getting all the hits and paying of his note. That could have all be done for $30 on the internet and some time clicking yourself.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

they are not a rip off

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

they are not a rip off talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black if there is proof i would like to see a link because i sure see alot about nadn

#6 Consumer Suggestion

CPR SOLUTIONS ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS TOO

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS. THIS IS THE SAME GROUP OF SALESMAN THAT RIPPED ME OFF BEFORE. THEY GOT FIRED OR LEFT NADN FOR WHATEVER REASON AND HAVE NOW STARTED A DEN OF SIN. ALL OF THESE GUYS PREY ON THE GREED AND LAZYNESS OF US TAXPAYERS. STAY AWAY.

How did you find CPR Business Solutions?

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

Steven,

I too need help to promote the MallForAll website, but cannot locate CPR Business Solutions on the Internet. Do you have their URL?

Thanks,