Complaint Review: NADN - Oryan Management

• Submitted: Sun, June 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 20, 2004

• Reported By:MURRAY Kentucky
NADN - Oryan Management
4330 S Valley View Blvd, Suite 230 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN - Oryan Management Ripoff Deceptive, Misleading lies, unkept Promises. Took our money. Another lie from NADN Las Vegas Nevada

I have also been ripped of by NADN. They start calling in Jan. saying I need to update my website. I said I would think about it because I was busy at the time working on my taxes. They called back on 1/30/03 and I paid them 2995 to update.

9/23/03 they said I needed a business plan so I wouldn't be audited. I paid 1500. for that. The only time you hear from them is when they are calling for more money. When you call them you get a recording to leave a message. They never return your calls.

In Oct. they called with the TaxElite Program. Since my husband nor I don't know how to prepare taxes having a website. I bought into their 10 year plan for 5900. They said our taxes would be placed at the head of the line. We would get them back early, so if there were any changes to make we would still make the April dead line. We still don't have our taxes. We are having some one else do them now.

CPR Business Solutions is still NADN. They called 4/12/04 to sell me 2 generaters and that I had 2 websites. I told them I had't received my business plan. They would take the 1500. & apply it towards a Hit Generater.They wanted 3000.I said No. Borrow from family, friends or you can raise the limit on your credit card.4/30/04 they called and said ask for a charge back on credit card. I needed to get the generaters NOW because time was running out.
Before NADN files Chapter 11 and my promissary notes come due.

6/16/04I think Interlink Financial Group, Ed Erik James is still NADN with a new name. I asked him how he got my name and he said he had been searching the web and noticed I didn't have much traffic to my website. I needed to buy traffic generaters and voice banners for 4495. I said NO. They think we will fall for anything if they scare us enough. It's always Hurry Hurry not
much time left. Do it Now.

Let me know if anyone starts a Class Action Suit.

Donna
MURRAY, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2004 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-Oryan-Management/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Oryan-Management-Ripoff-Deceptive-Misleading-lies-unkept-Promises-Took-our-mone-95693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN - Oryan Management