Complaint Review: NADN, Oryan Management

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
NADN, Oryan Management
4330 S. Valley View Blvd., Suite 114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN, Oryan Management ripoff false, unsubstantiated promises of legal tax benefits; wouldn't refund the money Las Vegas Nevada

This is what NADN/Oryan owe me and why:

- they only rendered services during 2003 (signed me up for Mall4All after several persistent calls, and filed my taxes for 2002, triggering an IRS audit); they did not file my taxes for 2003, although they received my Organizer on 3/3/04 they owe me 3/4 * $1412.95 = $1059.71 (I paid $1412.95 for a 4 year membership Sept. 2002)

- the money for Mall4All 2002: $2,995, which did not bring me a penny (on the contrary, I now owe money to the IRS because of their imaginary legal tax saving program that also helps people with disabilities)

- they owed me $1500 (1st half of 2003 payment that I agreed to pay pending the promised refunds from the IRS) when I asked them to get me out of the Mall4All in 2003, realizing it is all a lie; the second half (of $1,495) for the 2003 Mall4All I put a stop on, when I saw that they did not ask for the promised $5,000 check from the IRS on my 2002 return, saying that my income does not qualify At that point, after a battle of almost 10 months to recuperate the $1,500 (I also wrote to Al Rodriguez, VP of NADN, who did not bother to respond), they said the only thing they could do is to have the $1,500 applied towards having my taxes filed by them for 5 years (2003-2007). They did not even file for 2003. Hence, they owe me another $1,500.

- $2,000 Gold Hit Generator which they promised would eliminate the Promissory Note in 7-10 business days. The money was again paid in 2 portions paid in full on 3/16/04 ($1,500 followed by $500 when they said they cannot start the program unless the full amount is paid...).

- they also owe me the elimination of the bogus Promissory Note, that they insisted I should sign as given because of specific legal reasons (I called 3 times asking for the cancellation before signing it, because I had already paid the $2,995)

Total amount they owe me: $1059.71 + $2,995 + $1,500 + $2,000 = $7,554.71 + cancellation of the Promissory Note

How can I file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Las Vegas? I cannot attend in person the meeting of creditors. Please post any info about a possible Class Action.

Cristian
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-Oryan-Management/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Oryan-Management-ripoff-false-unsubstantiated-promises-of-legal-tax-benefits-would-96180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN, Oryan Management