This is what NADN/Oryan owe me and why:
- they only rendered services during 2003 (signed me up for Mall4All after several persistent calls, and filed my taxes for 2002, triggering an IRS audit); they did not file my taxes for 2003, although they received my Organizer on 3/3/04 they owe me 3/4 * $1412.95 = $1059.71 (I paid $1412.95 for a 4 year membership Sept. 2002)
- the money for Mall4All 2002: $2,995, which did not bring me a penny (on the contrary, I now owe money to the IRS because of their imaginary legal tax saving program that also helps people with disabilities)
- they owed me $1500 (1st half of 2003 payment that I agreed to pay pending the promised refunds from the IRS) when I asked them to get me out of the Mall4All in 2003, realizing it is all a lie; the second half (of $1,495) for the 2003 Mall4All I put a stop on, when I saw that they did not ask for the promised $5,000 check from the IRS on my 2002 return, saying that my income does not qualify At that point, after a battle of almost 10 months to recuperate the $1,500 (I also wrote to Al Rodriguez, VP of NADN, who did not bother to respond), they said the only thing they could do is to have the $1,500 applied towards having my taxes filed by them for 5 years (2003-2007). They did not even file for 2003. Hence, they owe me another $1,500.
- $2,000 Gold Hit Generator which they promised would eliminate the Promissory Note in 7-10 business days. The money was again paid in 2 portions paid in full on 3/16/04 ($1,500 followed by $500 when they said they cannot start the program unless the full amount is paid...).
- they also owe me the elimination of the bogus Promissory Note, that they insisted I should sign as given because of specific legal reasons (I called 3 times asking for the cancellation before signing it, because I had already paid the $2,995)
Total amount they owe me: $1059.71 + $2,995 + $1,500 + $2,000 = $7,554.71 + cancellation of the Promissory Note
How can I file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Las Vegas? I cannot attend in person the meeting of creditors. Please post any info about a possible Class Action.
Colorado Springs, Colorado