Complaint Review: NADN Oryan Managment

• Submitted: Sun, April 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 18, 2004

• Reported By:Porter Texas
NADN Oryan Managment
4330 South Valley View, Ste. 124 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN - Oryan Managment National Audit Defense Network ripoff bad tax scam Department of Justice posting Las Vegas Nevada

This company is fraudulent. I still have not recieved my tax returns and they said that they had filed an extention, but apparently it was not required. They never sent me anything to sign. That is clearly wrong because my tax person just told me that my signature is required. DO NOT get involved in this company.

The Department of Justice posted something about this company that was devastating to me. I was unaware of what I got into. Visit the website at http://www.usdoj.gov/tax/04_tax_233.htm . Please do not get involved in this company. I plan to file a lawsuit against them.

J. D.
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2004 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-Oryan-Managment/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Oryan-Managment-National-Audit-Defense-Network-ripoff-bad-tax-scam-Department-of-Ju-88113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN Oryan Managment