crucial

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2004

• Reported By:Barnhart Missouri
NADN - Oryan
4330 S. Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN - Oryan Management Sold me fraudulent websites Hit Generators Search Engine and Tax Preparation Services Las Vegas Nevada

I purchased 10 years of Tax Preparation Services and mailed all my tax records to NADN. I now have no idea how to retrieve my records in order to file my 2003 income taxes.

I purchased 3 of the Mallforall websites and 3 hit generators with the understanding that they were legal tax write-offs.

I also purchased a search engine that was supposed to pay for its-self in a very short time.

The amount that I have been ripped off for totals $40,000.00+.

I am also in a very serious position with the loss of my income tax records.

William
Barnhart, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN-Oryan/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-Oryan-Management-Sold-me-fraudulent-websites-Hit-Generators-Search-Engine-and-Tax-P-96169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN - Oryan