Complaint Review: NADN

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2003

• Reported By:Wintersville Ohio
NADN
4330 S. VALLEY VIEW BLVD, SUITE 114 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK Ripoff Business from Hell LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Update on NADN

On or about Jan. 14, '03 I contacted a company called NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK to do my husbands and my taxes for four years for $1412.62 which was taken from our credit card. Then a few days later I called them asking questions when they told me about a web site where I could receive up to a $10,000 refund on my taxes if I purchased the web site. The web site cost $2995.00. I gave Mr. Louis Cerasulo a check # and the tracking # from my checking account with the assurance that he wouldn't deduct anything from my checking acct. until I spoke with my husband. Mr. Cerasulo was going to call me the next day to make sure it was O.K. with my husband. Mr. Cerasul never called to check with me. He just had the money deducted from my checking acct. on Jan. 22, '03.

I called NADN immediately & informed them that my husband & I would like to relinquish our memebership with NADN & wanted our money back. They told me that I had to fax them a request which I did immediately after getting it notarized & sent certified. The date that I faxed it and also mailed it was Jan. 30, 2003. Then on Sat. Feb. 8,'03 @ approx. 4 p.m. (eastern time) a man from NADN called & sasid that they could refund my $1412.62 but that they could not refund the $2995 for the web site becuase I hadn't contacted them within 72 hours.

I told him the following:

1. I never ok'd them to take the money out unless and until I spoke with my husband & that they were supposed to call me back to find out what my husbands answer was. My husband said definitely not.

2. I was never infromed about a 72 hr. waiting period for rejecting the web site & furthermore when I realized that they'd taken the money out I immediately called & said we didn't want to be involved with thier company then and only then did they tell me to send a fax requesting that I relinquish my membership with their company.

When I informed him of the above items he said that I would get a package to return thier merchandise.

Since that day they have only re-imbursed the $1412.62 from my credit card.

I have called at least 35 x's or more in the last 6 months.

I have talked with Bob Cooper, Chris Cotner and Jennifer, Adam, Louis, Josh. They all said that my refund was in Process and To this day I still haven't received it.

Around June 13 I called and talked with Jennifer, again. She said that they have a new system where if a client hasn't received a refund within 60 days that they send it to a search system and that they will kick it out and process it within 72 hours. Well, it's been several 72 hours and still I haven't received anything.

Gerri
Wintersville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2003 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89103/NATIONAL-AUDIT-DEFENSE-NETWORK-Ripoff-Business-from-Hell-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-63198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN

Update on NADN

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Here are a few stories as to what is going on with them: