Complaint Review: NADN

• Submitted: Sun, March 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2004

• Reported By:Citrus Heights California
NADN
4330 South Valley View Ste 134 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN I got my money back-heres how Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Alice

*Author of original report: Very Important ! Here's how I got my money back-Nadn-National Audit Defense

*Author of original report: this is how I got my money back from NADN -National Audit Defense

*Consumer Suggestion: More information on flooding them with emails

I finally got my money back by flooding their two e-mail address with the same message about 2 times a day for 3 days. I put one of their e-mail addresses in each of the the address lines as many times as I could then sent it. Then did the same thing with the other e-mail address the same day.

Within 1 week I got a response that my account was being considered. I responded that that was great, but it had been being considered for 4 months since I requested a refund. I told them I would hold off on what I had been doing for only a short period, but would resume where I left off if the matter wasn't resoved quickly. 1 week later my credit card was re-imbursed with the total amount. I closed that account.

I tried contacting the radio station that I heard this on, but they are out to make money on advertising and even though they heard that this company was a rip-off they say they can't do anything about it. I switched stations.

I would be happy to put my "two cents" in if the authorities need any info from me about in regards to any of the lawsuits that are being brought up.

Their e-mail addresses that I used are:
awayirs@awayirs.com
customerservice@nadn.org

Good Luck to anyone else in this situation

Alice
Citrus Heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2004 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-I-got-my-money-back-heres-how-Las-Vegas-Nevada-83059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Alice

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for this suggestion, we will try it and hope that others do also.

Very Important ! Here's how I got my money back-Nadn-National Audit Defense

AUTHOR: Alice - (U.S.A.)

I forgot to let you know one important thing-I got on the computer and got a free e-mail sight from hotmail using an e-mail name such as ticketoff_7, so as not to use my own e-mail thereby saving my self the trouble of having to contact my company and change it.

this is how I got my money back from NADN -National Audit Defense

AUTHOR: Alice - (U.S.A.)

I wrote a message to them telling them exactly what I was upset about and what my plans were i.e. to e-mail them as many times as I had to every day until this matter was taken care of. I put their e-mail addresses (I had two-first I did one and sent it then did the other) in all three lines of the address box as many times as I could get it there (about 50) and then hit the send button.

It only took three days to get a response that my account was being considered. I responded that I would quit what I had been doing for only a short period of time, but would resume and continue where I left off.

I have however been called continuously (on my cell phone-because they weren't smart enough to write the home phone down {thank God!}which I don't answer.

Good Luck to all of the rest of you who were ripped off!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

More information on flooding them with emails

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Alice, best news I've seen in regard to getting out from under this mess. Would you elaborate on what message you used to flood there emails with. Sounds like if WE ALL did this we could put a stop to this scam.

Thank you for your input, my husband is retired and on disability, he could flood them every day.