Complaint Review: NADN

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
NADN
4330 S.Valley Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN - National Audit Defence Network ripoff scam-Right On IPromises but no deliveries - I Want My Money Back Too! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: NADN and Oryan, scam, deceit, red flag to IRS

*Consumer Comment: When did you get your taxes back from NADN?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Barbara, welcome to the fold

I too am a victim of NADN's money-making schemes. I just happened to be browsing through and found all the horrific stories that sounds just like mine. Although they sound so promising, I was feeling sceptical all along. I was just giving them the benefit of the doubt.

So far I've bought the Mallforall, added the BP4-business & Marketing Plan, which they said would bring traffic to the site,and most recently added the New Shop'n 2000 mall. They keep calling me during my dinnertime or later trying to sell me more things they say will pay off my promissory note and generate funds for me. I've spent enough to pay off that $7,980.00 dollar note, not to mention the interest that is accumulating.

I paid for clicks and hits, but I feel like I'm only getting suckered and punched in the pocketbook. I'm worried. I am late for the March 1st deadline for filing 2003 taxes using that tax organizer. At this point, after reading all the rip-off stories,I'm only too scared to have NADN do my taxes. I want a refund! I hope we collectively do something to get refunded our monies.

Barbara
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2004 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defence-Network-ripoff-scam-Right-On-IPromises-but-no-deliveries-I-84870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN

NADN and Oryan, scam, deceit, red flag to IRS

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Sandi, sorry to hear you have been had by this scam also. We paid for an advertising package that was nothing but names and addresses to send money to for advertising in our malls zip code. We called NADN and told them they were not going to handle our taxes and they did send them back to us. Our 2003 tax return has been given to a CPA to redo and submit for us.
Dorothy
Woodville

When did you get your taxes back from NADN?

AUTHOR: Sandi - (U.S.A.)

I completely can empathize with you! I bought the Mall for All and the Bus. and Marketing Plan and recently the Gold Hit Generator.

NADN has my tax organizer and w2's and I still haven't gotten them back! Did they do yours this year? If so, how long have you had them back? I never seem to be able to reach a real person when I call them. Funny when they want MY money they call me all the time!

I can't believe I have been taken so bad! Reading these posts makes me at least glad I am not the only person who was naive enough to believe them!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Barbara, welcome to the fold

AUTHOR: Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear they have taken you for so much. I encourage you to get a CPA to review your 2003 tax filing when you get it back from NADN. They did ours, we consulted IRS and then took it to a CPA friend to redo and get NADN's name off the return. Not taking any chances that NADN sets off "flags" at IRS.

authorized