Complaint Review: NADN

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
NADN
4330 South Valley View, Ste. 124 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN National Audit Defense Network ripoff! Scam! Fake! Thieves! Las Vegas Nevada

I have no idea what to do. I claimed the disabled access credit for approximately $3,000 which I claimed on my 2002 tax return.

Where do we go from here? Should we call the IRS and let them know that we need to file an amended return before we owe even more money? The longer we wait, the larger the our penalty and interest will be.

Do we contact an attorney? Do we just roll the dice and hope we don't ge audited? I don't know the answer to those questions and I'm hoping to see what everyone else is going to do.

God bless,

Jim
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-ripoff-Scam-Fake-Thieves-Las-Vegas-Nevada-94437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN