Complaint Review: NADN/National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2004

• Reported By:Citrus Heights California
NADN/National Audit Defense Network
4330 South Valley View, Ste. 134 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN National Audit Defense Network Ripped off-But I got My money Back-Here is How Las Vegas Nevada

I was ripped off, just like a whole bunch of others. Here is how I finally got my money back.

I learned that there are a limited number of computers there and everything is still done with pen & paper. The following 2 addresses are the two that I used.

awayirs@awayirs.com
customerservice@nadn.org

1st. I got a free e-mail address on hotmail

2nd I sat down and composed a letter to them as to why I wanted my money back and what my intentions were to get it back as soon as possible. Simply stating that I was going to e-mail them as many times in a day as I could as many days as I coul.

3rd. I typed in 1 of the e-mail addresses as many times in each line of to receipient boxes as I could get in each one.

4th. I hit the send button.

I did this at least three times with each address at each sitting and did this at least three times a day for 3 days.
It's amazing how quickly I got a response.

I had my money-All of it refunded within 2 weeks. Then I closed that account.

Good Luck to all of the rest of you!

Alice
Citrus Heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2004 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADNNational-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-Ripped-off-But-I-got-My-money-Back-Here-is-How-Las-Veg-87857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN/National Audit Defense Network