• Report: #19396

Complaint Review: NADN/TAX READY/TAX COACH,Robert Stovall, Anthony Flood, Steve Smith, Lee Shapiro

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2002

• Reported By:Carrollton TX
4330 S. Valley View Blvd.,Las Vegas, NV 89103 & 4310 S. Cameron Suite 11, Las VEgas, NV 89103 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-292.9477 X 2137
  • Web:
  • Category: Con Artists

NADN/TAX READY/TAX COACH,Oryan Mgmt.,Robert Stovall,Anthony Flood,Steve Smith,Lee Shapiro,Al Ciazza& ripoff,disceptive trade practices, emotional badgering and abuse, misrepresentation of services and representatives, fraud fraudulent ripoff business Las Vegas NV

I heard about NADN on a reputable radio station. It sounded like an interview (not an "Infomercial". I'd never heard one of those on the radio. I trusted the station. I THOUGHT I was getting an advantage for tax representation.

They have cheated us out of money and will not return it. They keep saying they have to talk it over with the dirctor of that department and will get back with me in a couple of days. They NEVER ever do what they say. I have to TRY and chase them down!

They change their offices around and their extension numbers with the wind. It's been that way since I started doing business with them.

They say it's due to growth. I say, IF your growth is so quick and constant, WHY AREN'T YOU PREPARED FOR IT??? You shouldn't have to move every week.. I think they are dodging me and everyone else. I've had more representatives. I've had more chiefs contact me. They're all directors of something.

I'm going to call the radio station which I first heard the ad for NADN. I'll give them a report like this one, only more.

I hope we ( you all and I) can get a class action suit against these slime buckets. They are going to get a lot of people in trouble with the IRS. They are criminals.

We'll HAVE to band together now, while they still have money to pay off a law suit. It's time to get together. Snooze and lose.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2002 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NADNTAX-READYTAX-COACHRobert-Stovall-Anthony-Flood-Steve-Smith-Lee-Shapiro/nationwide/NADNTAX-READYTAX-COACHOryan-MgmtRobert-StovallAnthony-FloodSteve-SmithLee-Shapiro-19396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NADN/TAX READY/TAX COACH,Robert Stovall, Anthony Flood, Steve Smith, Lee Shapiro