• Report: #196344

• Submitted: Wed, June 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 14, 2006

• Reported By:Ellenwood Georgia
N.A.F.S. National Action Financial Services

NAFS National Action Financial Services Rude, Unprofessional, Sarcastic idiots that won't let a bone go. ripoff WILLIAMSVILLE New York

I received a call from a woman named Amy. She asked to speak to a woman named Janice. I informed Amy that no one lived at our home named Janice. Amy then asked if I had a sister named Janice and I stated yes I do. Then I was asked to have Janice call them. She gave me her phone number and a case number.

I agreed to call Janice and have her call them to see what the problem was and Amy thanked me. Then I asked Amy to remove my name and phone number from their list and not to call me anymore. I stated to her that I would do as I said by calling Janice for them, but that was where it ended for me and for them to accept that and to remove my name from their list. Amy stated that only Janice could AUTHORIZE for that to be done. I asked to speak to her supervisor.

A moment later a Mr. Dooley (if that is even his real name) got online with me and right off the bat was defensive and rude. I asked for my name and number to be removed and all of a sudden he broke into a speach about my sister doing all types of bad things with my phone number and as he said, "who knows what ever else with my personal information," accusingly that she is stealing my identity.

I told him I wanted his address because I did not appreciate him acusing my sister of stealing my identity. He stated that he would not give me his address. As I was speaking to him I pulled up some info on Google about his company and told him that I knew where he was and what his company address was, at than at that time he got beligerant and started rambling on about different incoherent things.

In conclusion, I called my sister and asked what was going on and she stated that she had a bankruptcy more than 10 years ago and in the bankruptcy was a Lease-To-Own truck that she turned in to the bank at the time of the bankruptcy, and that is what they are calling on nearly 11 years later. They wanted to collect on the balance of what the bank was unable to get from the sale of the vehicle, but the collector N.A.F.S. fails to understand that it was a lease also and the bankonly lost 2 payments before they retained the vehicle back.

The reason my sister lost everything in bankruptcy was because she broke her back and is now totally disabled. She lost her home, her job and her vehicle, along with draining her savings accounts just to pay off as many bills as possible. She now lives on a fixed income. For NAFS to do the type of harassment that they do 10+ years later is pathetic.

Ellenwood, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2006 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAFS-National-Action-Financial-Services/WILLIAMSVILLE-New-York-14221/NAFS-National-Action-Financial-Services-Rude-Unprofessional-Sarcastic-idiots-that-wont-196344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.F.S. National Action Financial Services