Complaint Review: NAFS - National Action Financial Services

• Updated: Mon, November 23, 2009

• Reported By: Jim — Jackson Wyoming United States of America
NAFS - National Action Financial Services
165 Lawerence Bell Dr Ste 100 Williamsville, New York United States of America

NAFS - National Action Financial Services There computer phone calls me all the time. They have costed me thousands of dollars in down time to answer there calls Williamsville, New York

The magets call all the time. They have the wrong number. Someone used my number for something. I am not past terms with anyone. I am tired shutting everything down at my shop to answer a call from a flipping computer. They have cost me thousands of dollars in shutdown & start up time. I'm over it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2009 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAFS-National-Action-Financial-Services/Williamsville-New-York-/NAFS-National-Action-Financial-Services-There-computer-phone-calls-me-all-the-time-The-527744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAFS - National Action Financial Services