Complaint Review: NAFS

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2007

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
NAFS
165 Lawrence Bell Drive #100 Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

NAFS Report them to the FTC, they are unethical Williamsville New York

NAFS: similar practices to AFNI. See AFNI on rip off report. Contact the FTC, go to FTC website and fill out a report. Send them a certified letter requesting that they contact you by mail only. Make sure you get a return receipt verfication from the post office. See AFNI letter by Robert.

They called me about a alleged bill of my brothers. I asked them how they got my number, they said he gave my # to them. My brother said he did not. The person at NAFS told me that my brother's life was going to be ruined because of his bill. I asked them what company the bill was for and how much he owed. They said they could not tell me. In my opinion they are unethical and unprofessional and are violating the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Michelle
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2007 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAFS/Williamsville-New-York-14221/NAFS-Report-them-to-the-FTC-they-are-unethical-Williamsville-New-York-278695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAFS