• Report: #302029

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:columbia South Carolina
NAFS
165 Lawrence Bell Suite 100 Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

NAFS Violators of the Fair Debt Collections Act, BIG TIME Williamsville New York

*Author of original report: it is true and they are abusive

*Consumer Comment: STEVE, I DIDNT

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion for the bottomfeeder "BillColl01"...Go back to your cubicle now!

*Consumer Comment: YOUR WRONG

This company employees are very rude.....they will call you at 8am, call at least 7 times per day everyday and disclose your personal information to anyone. Their should be a law against them....I believe there is! The employees literally laugh when you mention the fair debt collection act, when you ask them not to call they hollar at you and when you say you will change your number the merely laugh and say they will get it again.

I believe, correct me if I'm wrong if you ask someoneto stop calling they are suppose to stop, well they just increase the calls What others are saying is absolutely true.

Blackswan521
columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAFS/Williamsville-New-York-14221/NAFS-Violators-of-the-Fair-Debt-Collections-Act-BIG-TIME-Williamsville-New-York-302029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAFS

it is true and they are abusive

AUTHOR: Blackswan521 - (U.S.A.)

I requested they not call with good reason their company rep falsely put a check thru and was not suppose to then was fired and the only number we were left with did not work. I explained this to your rep and he became abusive so I requested he not callmy home and he laughed. So I sent it in righting certified mail.....so if you think I don;t know the fair debt collection act.....call me again. I'll do my best to close you down for good. All you guys are, is money motivation....seems to me that you would validate the debt.....but you are not interested in that, just harrassment and you do it anyway you thing you can get away with it.......take note. Just a warning...ok. And you have done it in the pass to others so it is no surprise.....notice you haven't discussed the issue of disclosure of personal information....hummmmm.

STEVE, I DIDNT

AUTHOR: Billcoll01 - (U.S.A.)

EVEN HEAR YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER YOUR ROCK! RAC MUST BE HAVING A SALE AS I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON HERE IN A WHILE. NOW GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE YOUR MANAGER FINDS OUT YOUR PLAYING ON THE MERCHANDISE AGAIN & FIRES YOU!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion for the bottomfeeder "BillColl01"...Go back to your cubicle now!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

"BillColl01",

That is the typical uneducated drivel I would expect from a bottomfeeder. Especially a former NCO employee. Genuine lowlife here.

I have a special treat for morons like you. It's a genuine police whistle. I blow it sharply into your ears and hang up. Then I sit there with great satisfaction as I picture in my mind the blood flowing from the crackheads ears all over his/her cubicle.

To the original poster:

Just send a CEASE COMMUNICATIONS request as per your rights under FEDERAL LAW. This is called the FDCPA which can be found at the FTC website. Here is the link: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre27.pdf

Each state also has laws on debt collections.

Now, under the provisions of the FDCPA, send this CEASE COMMUNICATIONS request. DO NOT sign it, just print!

Just specify the number they are calling you at and your name. Thats it.

Send this letter by certified mail, return reciept requested. Be sure to put the certified# on the letter itself and keep a copy for your records. This procedure is very important to follow exactly.

Now, when they violate your legal request you can have them pay you! That's right, the law allows for up to $1000 in punitive damages PLUS costs. So go out and find the most expensive lawyer you can find, and run up as many court costs as you can. This is just more money out of the bottomfeeders pocket!

Don't get mad, GET PAID!!

YOUR WRONG

AUTHOR: Billcoll01 - (U.S.A.)

THEY DONT HAVE TO STOP ON YOUR VERBAL SAY SO. YOU NEED TO PUT IT IN WRITING. WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO COLLECT & WHY WONT YOU JUST PAY FOR WHATEVER IT IS?