kids

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:phila Pennsylvania
NAFS
Lawrence Bell Ste. Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

NAFS The told me I owed a credit card from 1989 Williamsville New York

*Author of original report: beawre they also go by the name alws sourcing baltimore, md

I received a letter stating that I owed them $10,000. So I called to find out what this was all about. The person said that it was from a credit card from 1989. I asked them what card was this? He told me he did not know. I wrote a letter to the company asking them to give me any information on this card. They sent some affidavit from this company in Colorado stating that I owed them money and now that they did their part I should pay up.. They still did not tell me what credit card it was.

I went to my State Senator's office to complain aboiut them. They staffer called NAFS and asked for the company name and the paperwork that shows where I owe this money. The Supposed lawyer who was on the phone told her that the letter only said $2,000. She told him that she had the letter right in front of her and it said $10,000. He told her it was a mistake. She faxed him a letter from the senator's office asking for all information on this account. That was in 3/08 I have yet to hear from this company again.

My advice is to go to your state senator's office and file a report. Because they definitely are con artist. How can you tell me I owe you $10,000 and do not have any proof. Most companies will give you the acutual records to prove you owe it.

betty
phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAFS/Williamsville-New-York/NAFS-The-told-me-I-owed-a-credit-card-from-1989-Williamsville-New-York-413588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAFS

beawre they also go by the name alws sourcing baltimore, md

AUTHOR: Tiababy - (U.S.A.)

I just received a letter stating that a company named ALW sourcing acting on behalf of pinnacle acting on behalf of NAF. says I still owe for something I do not.