Complaint Review: NAM COOKING PLEASURES

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: ScammedbyU — West Memphis Arkansas United States of America
NAM COOKING PLEASURES
12301 Whitewaater Drive Minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

NAM COOKING PLEASURES I ordered one ,1, skillett only online for $9..95 received a bill on my account for $89.90. i only wanted the one skillett. I cant' afford a skillett for $90. The skillett is all i wanted. It was cha Minnetonka, Minnesota

ORDERED ONE SKILLET ONLINE FOR $9.95 AND BILLED TO MY DEBIT CARD. TODAY I REC'D A CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR $89.90. I CANNOT AFFORD A $90. SKILLETT. I DID NOT JOIN A COOKING CLUB JUST WANTED TO TRY THE CERAMIC SKILLETT. I AM ON VERY FIXED INCOME AND CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE THEM SENDING ME STUFF I DIDN'T ORDER. JUST BILL ME COST OF SKILLET AND CANCELL MY ERROR IN ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY. CAN'T GET ANYONE TO TALK TO YOU AT NUMBER I FOUND ON INTERNET. PLZ HELP RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. MY COMPLAINT IS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAM-COOKING-PLEASURES/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343800-2/NAM-COOKING-PLEASURES-I-ordered-one-1-skillett-only-online-for-995-received-a-bill-973851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAM COOKING PLEASURES