Complaint Review: NAM subscription Services

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Margo — Belmont North Carolina United States of America
NAM subscription Services
3049 Cleveland Ave. #233 Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

NAM subscription Services Big Scam : called a sick senior citizen and pressured her into a magazine subscription and billed her twice Fort Myers, Florida

I am  a sick senior citizen and just had a stroke when NAM called me. Although I was still recovering I agreed to magazines.I told the rep that I did not automatic renewals. Someone called Edward from NAM said they were the president of the company and gave the deal to pay a large  amount in 4 payments without anymore calls from the company. Last night after returning from Florida, I receive another call from the company that  they are not agreeing with his deal with me (I have only 2 last payments). They will also be billing me another 20 payments of $49.90. They are billing my credit card for both payments. I want to close my credit card because I do not  have a job after December. They told me it would be sent to a collection agency and my credit would be affected. I guess it is definitely time to involve my lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAM-subscription-Services/Fort-Myers-Florida-33901/NAM-subscription-Services-Big-Scam-called-a-sick-senior-citizen-and-pressured-her-into-970074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAM subscription Services