• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jacque604 — Vancouver Canada
PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

I have been called on my phone at least three times in less than24 hours by a company that reppsresents Namaste Consulting Group. I finally answered on their last call and the woman who spoke on the phone was quite tentative and did not know how to talk. She passed the phone to a man who spoke rather loudly with a very grating voice. He lead me around on line about the possibility of making money with his proposal, of which I have to pay $499.00 to have a website with them. He was determined to sign me on but when I said I needed to investigate their business and their credibility, he became even louder and was willing to accommodate my need to learn more about them. He wanted to know why I even need to investigate their company. I then told him that in order for me to part with any amount, I need to know that they are a legitimate company and after all they are the one chasing me. He became even louder and got very angry and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAMASTE-CONSULTING-GROUP/PHOENIX-Arizona-85016/NAMASTE-CONSULTING-GROUP-RESTAURANT-MERCHANT-PROCESSING-LOUD-AND-RUDE-CALLER-PHOENIX-Ari-903839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAMASTE CONSULTING GROUP